Bienvenidos a este humilde blog que pretende acallar la ávida desesperación de libertad de quien lo escribe. En él encontrarán de todo un poco, dependiendo del humor del autor. Son muy libres y es muy de ustedes la libertad de irse a otro lado en este vasto universo de la red, y es muy suyo también el derecho a quedarse a leer lo que hay por aquí de vez en vez...

Miguel Parga

lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

Annie Hall Quote...




After that it got pretty late, and we both had to go, but it was great seeing Annie again. I... I realized what a terrific person she was, and... and how much fun it was just knowing her; and I... I, I thought of that old joke, you know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs.







Woody Allen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario